Tennessee Butcher Blocks cutting boards are covered by a one year limited warranty. The warranty covers manufacture defects and workmanship. Tennessee Butcher Blocks will either repair or replace the board on behalf of the customer.
Not covered under this warranty:
– Damage to the cutting board from accidental or intentional abuse, use of cutting board for purposes other than it’s intended purpose, or alteration.
– Splitting or cracking due to inadequate oiling of the cutting board. Please see (place link to maintenance) Each board is sent with a maintenance guide.
– Damage due to putting cutting board in the dishwasher.
– Normal wear and tear. (Place link to lifetime resurfacing)
– Cracking or warping due to improper storage (ie: excessively humid or damp environment)
– Damage from exposing board to extreme cold, heat, or open flame.
We urge you to read the maintenance guide for proper care instructions for your cutting board at (insert link here)
Returns will only be accepted the first two weeks after the order is placed.
Please note the customer will be responsible for the cost of shipping both ways.
For any questions about warranty or returns please contact Cookie directly at email@example.com/tnbutcherblocks.com or call (423) 342-4400 during business hours.